14/02 : Today, is Valentine's Day so cheers to those who celebrate!! People who are in love should be celebrated every single day, however is very beautiful and romantic to have the opportunity to express your feelings for your beloved in such way!
- So, what's the plan for tonight?
- Have you all thought how are you spending the night with your beloved?
Here's some great and romantic ideas:
- Make a reservation in a fancy restaurant where the decoration is relative to Valentine's Day! If you prefer staying at home, then you should prepare a tasting meal for your partner, buy some red wine and candles and let the night begin!
- The decoration should be simple, nice and elegant; not too many candles, flowers, etc...The festive spirit comes from within, anyway! So, the more simple the decoration, the better! Your beloved is only going to appreciate your effort, it's the move that counts!
- Now's the time to express your feelings for your beloved, so try avoiding conversations about work, anxiety, bills and money. Tonight is your chance to escape from the daily routine, so you only need to tell your partner how much you love him/her, miss him/her and how willing you are to try work things out! Be sure you mean what you're promising...
- Exchange presents! After finishing your meal, it's time for you to exchange your presents. You don't need to buy expensive gifts; a box of chocolate and flowers, a nice shirt or scarf, an elegant jewel are some of the nicest ideas. Don't forget that the form you express your feelings for your beloved isn't measured by material gifts!
- The night is all yours! Be sure that is going to be unforgettable for both of you!!